It's no secret that smoking is an addictive addiction. People who smoke are more prone to neurosis, as well as cardiovascular disease. In addition, they endanger the people around them, in particular their family members and the environment. One of the best ways to break this habit is to smoke pills.
The desire to stop smoking forces the person to go to the end: traditional medicine, hypnosis. However, all of this may simply not help, and hypnosis is not a joke. Some have switched to electronic vaporization, which does not cause less damage to the body. The risk of smoking low quality electronic steam generators has not been canceled. In addition, the devices repeatedly exploded and injured people.
Types of stop smoking pills
All drugs that help smoking are divided into several groups:
- Nicotine substitutes; tranquilizers
It is difficult to highlight the effectiveness of any type of fund. Each organism is individual, so this or that medicine will do. Here, motivation to quit smoking is important and it alone contributes to taking medications.
Cytosine belongs to the class of alkaloids and is similar to nicotine. Based on this, this medication is a great alternative to help you stop smoking. If a person taking Cytisine tries a cigarette, they will develop nausea, which resembles a nicotine overdose.
Each day the product accumulates and the disgust effect will manifest itself more strongly. The smoker will gradually reduce the number of cigarettes smoked and subsequently give up smoking altogether. Cytosine replaces smoking, as similar substitute substances enter the body. Thanks to this, the smoker does not suffer from the lack of them.
Citizine smoking pills are contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Possible side effects that may appear:
- dry mouth, problems with stools;
- nervousness, insomnia, headaches;
- increased heart rate;
- sudden weight loss;
- increased blood pressure.
An important advantage: this tool is inexpensive, so it is available to many. Cytosine is available in almost all pharmacies.
The nicotine-containing drug does not differ in its principle from the previous drug: substances similar to nicotine enter the body and help to quit smoking without suffering. If this remedy is used regularly, it works quite effectively.
The side effects of an overdose of smoking pills can appear as:
- seizures; vomiting;
- paralysis of Organs respiratory organs;
Tranquilizer group remedies
Tranquilizers are the most effective remedies for depression with a lack of nicotine. These drugs cannot replace this substance in the body, so these drugs will only help for some time.
- Antidepressant drugs that affect the brain. Quitting smoking after taking the drug is a feeling of euphoria. This is due to the production of dopamine. The drug is perfect for people who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day. After all, nicotine damage is very destructive to the human body. Prices are relatively high, so this is the main disadvantage of the drug. The remedy can only be prescribed by a doctor and is available on prescription. An antidepressant can cause addiction.
- Tetramethyltetraazabicyclooctanedione. A medicine for smoking, characterized by rapid assimilation by the human body. The effect of ingesting the pill will appear in half an hour and lasts 4 hours, being excreted in the urine, like all drugs in the antidepressant group. The action is manifested in the relief of stress, fear, depression. The drug does not cause drowsiness, performance is maintained, sleep is normalized. This antidepressant does not cause collateral symptoms, only in case of individual intolerance to the substances in the composition.
Before treatment with Tetrametiltetraazabiciclooctanedione, you must read the rules of use of the medicine. After all, an overdose can occur:gastrointestinal disorder
- reduction in blood pressure;
- decrease in body temperature.
Important! Scientists have proved that a smoker has a 50% greater risk of losing his life than a Russian roulette player.
Medicines with disgusting properties
Varenicline is the most effective quitting agent. The drug's action consists of the effect of varenicline on the brain, which prevents the urge to smoke. The creators of this medicine received a significant award in the field of medicine. Thanks to varenicline, a large number of ex-smokers have managed to quit, many of whom have smoked for many years.
The medication should not be used if you have:
- allergy to the substances in the preparation;
- kidney disease;
- under 18 years old;
- period of pregnancy and lactation.
The side effects of smoking cessation drugs are difficult to isolate as they can be confused with the side effects of smoking cessation. A person may experience generalized weakness, become irritated and gain weight.
Sedative containing oat extract. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, which reduces the desire to smoke. The advantage lies in the gradual withdrawal of nicotine.
The medicine does not harm the human body, on the contrary, it helps to improve the condition of the respiratory organs, the liver and the gastrointestinal tract. This medicine contains glycine. It has no negative effect, as this substance is found in human tissues, in the brain and in the spinal cord. This substance participates in the metabolic process. In addition, glycine helps to relieve stress. The content of puaeria (medicinal herb) has a positive effect on the brain.
The combination of glycine and pueria creates a highly effective sedative. Collateral symptoms manifest in:
- heart palpitations.
The medicine should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation. There was an individual intolerance to some drugs.
Thai pills are also a way to stop smoking. They contain many herbs that cause the aversion to tobacco products. According to the manufacturers, the drug is of totally natural origin with no contraindications. Produced in the form of small peas.
Even the best tools to stop smoking will fail when the person is not motivated and has no willpower. Thanks to the pills, the result is only amplified in the fight against the habit. In addition, the medicinal herbs in these products cleanse the body of accumulated toxins.
Medicines for nicotine withdrawal anxiety help the person cope with a stressful situation with a bad mood and depression. These properties have a beneficial effect on the smoker and act in a way that the person does not succumb to the great temptation to return to smoking.
Fabomotizol is a sedative that promotes the proper functioning of the nervous system and eradicates addiction. The remedy does not depress the human body. It can be used in combination with other anti-smoking drugs.
After taking Fabomotizol, patients improved their sleep and mood. This medication is not addictive, so it can be used immediately in the right dosage. As a disadvantage, note that if you stop taking this medication within 14 days, it is best not to start using another medication.
Fabomotizol can cause:
- severe headache;
- increased libido;
- nausea, vomiting.
The drug should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation, with individual intolerance to the substances in the composition. It is not recommended to take anti-smoking drugs under the age of 18. At this age, nicotine addiction has not yet formed and you can stop smoking thanks to your own willpower.
Glycine is a sedative that can help relieve tension and improve performance. As an auxiliary drug, it gently affects the smoker's body. Good for heavy smokers. For people with a long history of smoking, Glycine will not help. Disadvantage: when taken in combination, glycine reduces the effect of strong anti-smoking agents. In order for the body to recover from the effects of nicotine, you must take vitamins that your doctor prescribes.
Important! More than 50% of children suffer from secondhand smoke. Due to the negligence of adults, they can contract serious illnesses!
Changes in the body after quitting smoking. To quit the bad habit of nicotine, don't just rely on the miraculous effect of the pills. The person himself must really want to quit smoking and move steadily towards his goal and not jump at critical moments. The body will gradually wean itself, but in the process of a fierce struggle, you can completely overcome this disease.
- After 12 hours of smoking cessation, the restoration of the respiratory system will begin;
- The smoker's cough will gradually subside;
- The cells will be saturated with oxygen;
- In the beginning, the person will feel the greatest discomfort due to cleaning the body of toxins;
- The bad breath will disappear in a week;
- On the 21st, the body is almost completely free of accumulated harmful substances;
- In a few days, the cough will take over again, but thanks to it, the toxins accumulated over the years will leave the human body;
- Excessive sweating will occur as additional harmful substances are removed;
- The gastrointestinal tract restoration process will begin;
- The brain will receive enough blood and oxygen, so blood pressure may increase. It is important to be more outdoors;
- The sense of smell and taste will become more acute and your appetite will increase.
Every person who stopped smoking felt it all.